Citrus Bath Soak
- Refreshing and uplifting
- Bergamot, lemon and lime essential oils add a burst of freshness
- Cleanse the skin using natural salts
£4.45 – £7.50
Our Citrus bath soak is like a ray of sunshine that will lift your spirits.
Epsom Salts: to relax aching muscles.
Dead Sea Salts: to treat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and sensitive skin.
Bergamot essential oil: to lift the spirits when you are feeling low.
Lemon essential oil: to add a burst of freshness to your bath.
Lime essential oils: to add a burst of freshness to your bath.
Our citrus bath soak for eczema and psoriasis compliments our Bergamot and Calendula hand Soap, also available from Soapy Skin Ltd.
Suitable for vegans
How to use the Soapy Skin citrus and calendula bath soak for eczema and psoriasis
1. Add approximately 25g of bath soak to a hot running bath and mix until dissolved.
2. Maximise your bathing experience by staying in the bath for about 30 minutes, adding warm water as the water around you cools.
3. When you are done bathing, don’t rinse off in the shower – go straight from the bath to the towel.
4. Following your bath, you may like to use a moisturising oil on your body. Be sure to use a natural oil, as these allow the skin to breathe properly. Coconut, sweet almond or jojoba are excellent oils to use.