Muscle Relaxing Bath Soak
- Ease away the aches and pains after exercise and sport
- Cleanse the skin using natural salts
- Suitable for vegans
£4.45 – £7.50
Muscle relaxing bath soak eases away the aches and pains.
Epsom Salts: to relax aching muscles.
Dead Sea Salts: to treat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and sensitive skin.
Sweet marjoram essential oil: to work on the muscle pain. It is an analgesic that works on the overexertion of muscles, without any side effects. It also reduces pain associated with colds, fevers and inflammation. It is an antispasmodic which relieves muscle spasms, pulled muscles and cramps.
Peppermint essential oil: the refreshing aroma and the naturally present menthol in the oil helps to relieve headaches and aid breathing
Rosemary essential oil: acts as an antioxidant and improves the elasticity of the skin giving it a more youthful look.
Clove Bud essential oil: acts as an antiseptic and is used to treat wounds, cuts, athlete’s foot and prickly heat
Suitable for vegans
How to use the Soapy Skin muscle relaxing bath soak
1. Add approximately 25g of bath soak to a hot running bath and mix until dissolved.
2. Maximise your bathing experience by staying in the bath for about 30 minutes, adding warm water as the water around you cools.
3. When you are done bathing, don’t rinse off in the shower – go straight from the bath to the towel.
4. Following your bath, you may like to use a moisturising oil on your body. Be sure to use a natural oil, as these allow the skin to breathe properly. Coconut, sweet almond or jojoba are excellent oils to use.