Patchouli and Lavender Bath Soak
- Exotic and woody with floral undertones
- Cleanse the skin using natural salts
- Suitable for vegans
Our Patchouli and lavender bath soak helps with insomnia.
Epsom Salts: to relax aching muscles.
Dead Sea Salts: to treat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and sensitive skin.
Patchouli essential oil: to regenerate tissue, help the regrowth of skin cells and to aid relaxation.
Lavender essential oil: to relax and calm the mind, and balance the production of sebum.
Cinnamon leaf essential oil: is anti-bacterial, so is powerful when fighting fungal infections such as athlete’s foot. It is also said to improve your memory and alertness!
This Patchouli and Lavender bath soak compliments the Patchouli and lavender Soap, also available from Soapy Skin.
Suitable for vegans
How to use the Soapy Skin patchouli and lavender bath soak
1. Add approximately 25g of bath soak to a hot running bath and mix until dissolved.
2. Maximise your bathing experience by staying in the bath for about 30 minutes, adding warm water as the water around you cools.
3. When you are done bathing, don’t rinse off in the shower – go straight from the bath to the towel.
4. Following your bath, you may like to use a moisturising oil on your body. Be sure to use a natural oil, as these allow the skin to breathe properly. Coconut, sweet almond or jojoba are excellent oils to use.