Peppermint and Lime Bath Soak
- Ideal for use as a refreshing foot soak
- The refreshing aroma, and the naturally present menthol in the oil, helps to relieve headaches and aid breathing
- Cleanse the skin using natural salts
£4.45 – £7.50
Invigorate and awaken your senses with our peppermint and lime bath soak.
Epsom Salts: to relax aching muscles.
Dead Sea Salts: to treat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and sensitive skin.
Lime essential oil: added for a burst of freshness to your bath.
Peppermint essential oil: the refreshing aroma and the naturally present menthol in the oil helps to relieve headaches and aid breathing.
Our peppermint and lime bath soak for dry skin and eczema can also be used as a foot soak to refresh tired and aching feet after a long day at work.
Suitable for vegans
How to use the Soapy Skin peppermint and lime bath soak for dry skin and eczema
1. Add approximately 25g of bath soak to a hot running bath and mix until dissolved.
2. Maximise your bathing experience by staying in the bath for about 30 minutes, adding warm water as the water around you cools.
3. When you are done bathing, don’t rinse off in the shower – go straight from the bath to the towel.
4. Following your bath, you may like to use a moisturising oil on your body. Be sure to use a natural oil, as these allow the skin to breathe properly. Coconut, sweet almond or jojoba are excellent oils to use.