Rose Geranium and Sandalwood Bath Soak
- Rose geranium essential oil has a crisp aroma that helps to balance the emotions and feel more grounded.
- Suitable for vegans
- Cleanse the skin using natural salts
£5.95 – £9.95
A romantic, summer scent complimented by the exotic aroma of sandalwood
Epsom Salts: to relax aching muscles.
Himalayan Salt: to detoxify the body
Rose geranium essential oil: has a crisp aroma that stimulates the adrenal cortex and helps to balance the nervous system – helping to balance the emotions and feel more grounded. Furthermore, it lifts depression and relieves anxiety whilst clearing dull and oily skin.
Sandalwood essential oil: to help soften skin by increasing and restoring its ability to retain moisture. It also helps scar tissue to heal and aids the healing eczema and psoriasis. The exotic aroma helps to promote a calm and tranquil atmosphere.
Our rose geranium and sandalwood bath soak is ideal as a special gift or simply to treat yourself to some ‘me time’.
Suitable for vegans
How to use the Soapy Skin rose geranium and sandalwood bath soak
1. Add approximately 25g of bath soak to a hot running bath and mix until dissolved.
2. Maximise your bathing experience by staying in the bath for about 30 minutes, adding warm water as the water around you cools.
3. When you are done bathing, don’t rinse off in the shower – go straight from the bath to the towel.
4. Following your bath, you may like to use a moisturising oil on your body. Be sure to use a natural oil, as these allow the skin to breathe properly. Coconut, sweet almond or jojoba are excellent oils to use.