Website Terms and Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Soapy Skin Ltd, The Studio, Rear of, 18 Bath St, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 2DJ. Company Number: 8494279.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as they set out the basis upon which you can visit and use the www.soapyskin.co.uk website. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and we advise that you read them each time you use the site.
The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products.
• Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights and volumes are approximate and are subject to a reasonable % tolerance.
• The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
• All products shown on our site are subject to availability, and prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
• When you place an order with us, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact one of our customer service team before placing an order with us either by phone on 01204 380801, by emailing email@example.com or by post at the address given above.
• If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
• If you are a business customer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase Products.
• By placing an order through our website, you are making an offer to purchase the goods outlined in your order, upon the terms described in your order.
• When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request and inform you of acceptance of your order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our couriers with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the delivery of your order.
• You can only pay for products using a debit card or credit card, or via PayPal. All details entered on our site use a secure page and are transferred using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for additional protection.
• After placing an order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you.
• If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount within 5 working days.
• Should there be an issue with your order, one of our Customer Services team will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within five working days of receiving the order.
• Order Cancellation. Should you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch, please contact our customer services team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01204 380801.
In the unlikely event that a parcel arrives damaged or faulty we will immediately replace the goods. We ask that you inform us of the situation by email: email@example.com or call us on 01204 380801 within 5 working days of receipt of the goods. Our offices are open Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm. Your card or paypal account will be refunded on receipt of the goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
**Please note due to health and safety issues, we cannot accept returned body care items unless they are undamaged or fault free. **
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with British Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.